About yourself …
- What is your philosophy
- Your definition of success
- Your strength and weaknesses
- What activities makes you stand out
- Your perspective of yourself
- What/who drains your energy
- What you can and cannot tolerate
Never Tell Yourself …
- It’s too dificult for you do
- Am too old. So why try
- I am not a lucky person
- I cannot change. This is me.
- People owe you validation
- You have to own a particular thing before you be grateful
Habits to Smash …
- Working while you are unwell
- Overreacting and overthinking
- Bitching about things you can’t control
- Stuffing your face with junk food
- Wishing for this and that – go out get it
- Coveteousness and negativity
Truth About Life …
- Life is better lived when you know your purpose
- Great friendships enriches your life
- Live well, none of us is getting out alive
- Making plans are good but life can be unpredictable. Plan anyway.
- Honour your beliefs and values
- Nothing comes to you lying down. Get up and get out.
- Life is a combination of setbacks and comebacks – it will make you laugh and it will make you cry.
- You aren’t always respected, when you give respect.